July 2, 2018
Does patreon frown on this content? Is it the 3D content in particular? Because I'm subbed to two artists that produce sexual content and one of those is "monster" content. The other sometimes has that. Patreon's biggest complaint and the thing they've locked accounts for is NSFW content in the previews. Usually anything behind the paywall on their site seems to be okay. That said I can't see behind the paywall on most of the users.
I think it's worth reiterating that the patreon doesn't have to be a place where dizzy puts *all* of his stuff in all the graphic detail. It's could just be a platform for him to take in some donations. Maybe his releases on patreon can just be "page 1" with a link to the website for the complete set.
July 23, 2018
I really like the idea of Dizzy just having a Patreon page with the 4 girls in the background, a link to his (this) page, and a donate button.
Anyone who appreciates his work could donate him a few coffees per month (5, 10, 15 bucks, etc) WITHOUT ASKING FOR ANYTHING IN RETURN
(almost fell into depression when his site was down....still recuperating, sniff).
July 16, 2018
July 3, 2018
July 24, 2018
I am new here but a long time fan. Here's my 5 cents:
- I would say that these are already covered by the sets with inpregnation and birth of all sorts of creatures and eggs. And those sets are very good (love the Egyptian sets)
- If you need to see bulges coused by the size of some of the creatures the girls take on, there are other artists who do that.
- Personally, I like that there are no bulges, but could accept some minor discreet bukges. I think a lot of the stuff you see from other artists is really exagerated and often too much.
- One of Dizzy's qualities is the fact that proportions are kept in place and it not too gross.
- I think this would only make sense if this was Dizzy's full or half-part-time job.
- As someone else said (I think it was Dizzy himself), paying regularly for something also makes the payer expect regular upates and more content.
- I have (like many here) found Dizzy's work shared on free forums through file sharing sites that are often trying to make you pay for access by limiting your down-load capacity. I once gave in to temptation and ended up having my payment details stolen. So I will never do that Again and it annoys me other people are trying to make money sharing an artists work who does not get paid.
- I would rather there was some sort of voluntary donate method that was also anonymous.
Hope some of that makes sense. Keep up the good work Dizzy.
June 20, 2018
Yey, Yes, Yes and Yes!
Dizzy wrote where you can donate if you want:
Excuse my english. Not my native language, but I do my best.
July 6, 2018
I'll add my two cents.
If Patreon is used, it should be used more or less like NoName55 uses it. He basically treats it like a tip jar. You can access his full resolution work for free. He uses Mega, which is easy to use and anyone can access it.
I don't think controlling the content that Dizzy makes would actually be a good idea though. That is unless Dizzy actually wants that. For example, that old Halloween concept with Leia vs. Jabba, and TMNT etc. where we could vote for what we wanted. I wanted them all, but voted for Leia. Maybe Dizzy could use that as a means to prioritize the next project.
One of the things I like best about Dizzy's work is that it's his. He's carefully constructed this universe and I don't want us to dilute that, even as well-meaning fans. If he maintained full creative control, then I'd feel better about it. Now, all of Dizzy's commissions have been great, especially 'ToQA', but I feel like that's because he only accepts commissions that work in his universe. Maybe I'm wrong about that, I don't know.
I just don't want the overall quality of Dizzy's stuff to dip because he feels like he has to give the Patron's value on a timely basis. There is a real possibility of burnout which will inevitably lead to lowered quality. At the same time, I really want Dizzy to complete more work because it's all such amazing content.
It's not easy, is it? Pros and Cons for both. My main point here is that if Patreon is used, it should be a tip jar and nothing, not even polls, should be behind the paywall. This is a neat community and I'd like everyone to have their say. Putting stuff behind a paywall will just split this neat community, in my opinion.
July 6, 2018
Aye. It got personal for me because I was a whiny idiot back then who would post a story without reading and commenting on others' work. The one really pushing to close down the site called me out on it. XD I don't do that anymore. Might take me a while to read other peoples' stuff, but I don't complain.
Most Users Ever Online: 39
Currently Online: IceFrog
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 9