For a few years several people have randomly asked Dizzy if he would do a donations or subscription option on the blog/website. Which he always refused because he didn't want anything on the website that was tied to money. At the end of the day, this is a hobby for Dizzy that he is happy to share with others, nos strings attached. Adding money into the equation usually complicates that simple formula.
I've always considered that very honorable and is one of the biggest reasons that I am a big fan of his work aside from the outstanding quality he consistently produces. The more I learn about what goes into this kind of artwork, the more I appreciate the time and effort he puts in without ever asking for anything.
That being said, we've all seen the crappy year he has dealt with and I know many of us would like to offer some kind of support beyond kind words and admiration. So I emailed Dizzy directly and asked if he was okay with me making this post.
That is Dizzy's PayPal account. If anyone feels like they want to show some extra thanks to Dizzy for his awesome artwork that we all enjoy freely. Please send any amount of money to that account that you can afford. But there are some things I want to be clear about.
1. First and foremost. This is not something Dizzy requested. I did get his permission, but otherwise, I am doing this all of my own accord.
2. Any amount is fine, I'm sure Dizzy will appreciate even small donations.
3. There are no strings attached. You can donate once or repeatedly, its completely up to you.
4. Do not expect any reward or special treatment. The intent of this is to say thanks for what he has already done, not to expect anything extra
5. Lastly, please keep your decision to donate private. Dizzy will know and that is enough. No need to make any of it public.
September 8, 2014
Most Users Ever Online: 50
Currently Online: jutlander
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 32